viernes, 24 de octubre de 2008

She's running out the door She's running out She run run run run


When you were here before, Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel, Your skin makes me cry You float like a feather In a beautiful world I wish I was special You're so fucking special But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here I don't care if it hurts, I wanna have control I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul I want you to notice when I'm not around You're so fucking special I wish I was special But I'm a creep I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh She's running out the door She's running out She run run run run...run...Whatever makes you happy Whatever you want You're so fucking special I wish I was special But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here I don't belong here...
marulina.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

"Ven así con la humanidad alma de diamante Y aunque tu corazón recircule siga de paso o venga pretenda volar con las manos sueñe despierte o duerma o beba el elixir de la eternidad,sos alma de diamante"